Friday, August 24, 2007

Try this: Trident Splash WinterWave


Another day at the beach and another type of Trident Splash. This time is I chose Trident Splash Winter Wave. The day at the beach was perfect again, sunny and a few clouds in the sky. The gum? A whole lot better. I like gum that refreshes my mouth; gum that gives me that nice clean feeling. It is
almost like the feeling after brushing your teeth. If you like that, Trident Splash Winter Wave is for you. The first taste is refreshing mint flavor that is not too sweet nor to strong. After that, the flavor seems to stay for a while, making your whole mouth feel refreshed.
I am off to the beach again. Would another day at the beach mean another Trident Splash flavor? Come back and find out!



Trident, If you are going diving they have all your diving gear:





No comments: