Monday, August 27, 2007

A new week, a new flavor: Tridents Splash Spearmint with Watermelon.


I had a very interesting last few days. They were filled with those twists and turns that make this life so entertaining. One of those twists came on Friday, in the form of an email from an advertising and media company inviting me to come in for an interview. It looks like it is a good opportunity. So full is this life of twist and turns that I cannot even keep up. I would like to explain all the details, but that would make for a long blog (and nobody wants that)
A similar exciting twist, but in the world of bubble gum, is the new
Trident Splash Spearmint with Watermelon. The flavor is a nice mix between Watermelon and Mint. The first taste is of sweet and tasty watermelon followed by refreshing mint. The watermelon flavor is not too sweet or too sugary. After a few minutes, the mint flavor takes over and lingers for a while. If you like Jolly Ranchers, watermelon candy and mint gum, this one is for you.




2 comments:

Lee_D said...

Nice bridge that you worked in there.

Christian Konigs said...

Thanks! I am learning as I go =)