Thursday, October 18, 2007

This Baby Is Out! - Nissan Rogue

I survived the exam and now I am back to real life. The only thing that is still the same is the hole in my pants; Yeah I am wearing those gray sweatpants again.
My romance with the Nissan Rogue grew even stronger when it debuted on national television as North America's favorite cheerleader's method of transportation in Heroes. Too bad the blond was dumb enough to have her car stolen. Coincidence? NO! I am sure this will play as a twist as the season progresses.
The first TV spot for the car is also out. Unfortunately, it does not include any of the scenes filmed in my neighborhood. This means that I will have to keep looking and you will have to keep reading.
Have a great day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this commercial! Have you seen the Maze Master videos they put out on youtube, prior to the release of the car? Pretty hilarious- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNVkzw2e6V8

Christian Konigs said...

Hi Clementine!
I have not seen them. Thanks for the link! This is great.
I need to get back to writing on my blog asap. Do you have a blog?

Christian